Monday, March 22, 2010

A New Day in America?

And so its the morning of Monday 3/22/2010. I woke up feeling different, like someone died and I know I won't 't see them again. Its a new age in America, freedom as we knew it will never be, what will it bring? History tells us what it will bring. I don't want to believe it....I don't want my children to experience it...I don't want to change my business practices because of it.... All these feelings swirl because I'm being forced to give what is mine and give it to someone else. But don't I do that already willfully and gladly? Don't most Americans do that already?

The Health care Bill is not about better health care it is about forced charity: in the definition of Pelosi - bundled up and packaged as if it is the continuation of the Founding Fathers' will. Please don't insult my intelligence. You couldn't be more wrong. This is so against their intentions and declaration when the United States of America became an independent nation. What Pelosi said last night didn't make sense, to combine the goals of the Health care bill with the Founding Fathers and Constitution. So much so, that she stumbled and had to look back at her notes. I was embarrassed for her.

Another quote from Ronald Reagan....

"I've never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a 'fat cat' and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a 'public-spirited philanthropist.'

Obama and Pelosi refer to Democrats voting for the bill as being for the people's welfare and Republicans who don't vote for it, well, they are just out for themselves. How wrong you are!!! No one became self reliant being given entitlements and handouts all their life....but those who are given opportunities to create themselves and earn an honest living excel.

Lets hope...hope that we can find a way back to a free America, free to make choices for our own lives, choices for our own children, choices to give and be charitable in our own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment